Thursday, December 2, 2010

Traffic Exchanges. Risky Business

Recently, I have quit almost all the Traffic Exchanges that I had signed up for. Why? Well, one simple reason. I hate getting spy wear and viruses! My computer is like my car, my ride to work every day, I insist that it remain in tip top shape!

I thought I have deleted my account in those most likely to contain a virus. The other day, I surfed 5 sites, 100 pages each. The next day, my computer was running funny, so I did a boot virus scan and 2 viruses were found! Really!! What does one gain from infecting other marketers in this manner? Eliminating the competition?

That is it! I am done. APSense TE will soon be the only one I surf with any regularity!

Here is my thought. The only downline I have gotten from a TE is unresponsive, or they sign up with fake information. So really why bother!?

Partners I have found through other methods, are much more active and know why they are joining an opportunity.

View this post and comments on APSense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input!

About Me

My photo

I am committed to informing everyone about the quality of their drinking water and the food we eat. Food and water are truly life essential, and we really need to think before we drink or eat processed and GMO foods.

Even President Obama strongly suggests that every American should filter their tap water. If we must filter our water, we should use a quality water filter system. 

There are many studies that are showing how harmful the artificial, processed and genetically modified foods are for the human body.

Indiana Water Filters along with Feed Your Health  are committed to insuring everyone has access to clean, healthy drinking water and organic, non GMO foods at a reasonable price. Visit any of my sites to learn more about drinking water and the foods we eat.