Monday, July 8, 2013

Use LGT Tools-Great For Business Building



I have been away from here for a while! As loyal readers, you deserve an explanation. I have been busy organizing, and learning to use the tools I already have at my disposal. I have had a bit of a cash crunch lately, and have been writing a lot of articles over on www.textbroker.com. Great site, reliable pay. Not only am I earning enough to help pay some bills, I am gaining a lot of practice and experience writing on many different subjects.

In between that, I have been slowly going through all the tools, programs and stuff I have signed up for over the last few years. Cleaning house and refocusing my business advertising efforts.

I signed up with Lead Generating Tools and Training in 2009. I just happened to stumble into a coaching room through my F5M-MC account. I ended up meeting some really great people. Steve, Debra, Brenda, Jim, Sharon and Stacey, were all there to help me learn what I needed to do to get started.  I hung around for a while, learned to use a few tools, and went off to "do my own thing" for a while. I jumped around from this to that and that to this. Really, Google me. I am every where.

Since 2009, I have been in and out of our coaching room, mostly to get some encouragement, they always deliver!

This last time I popped into the room, Debra calls it our sand box, ;) I got in on the beginning of a great new launch from LGT. Our new LGT Business Builder. This is not just another downline builder, there are tons of those. We wanted to be different. Sure, we all have different businesses, products or services that we are successful at, but we didn't do it over night. It took a lot of trial and error to learn to advertise our businesses, and make real income on the internet.

We put together a list of resources perfect for anyone wanting to give up their day job and start to earn an income, without spending a single dime. We really do not want you to spend the money you need to keep your house! We just want to show you how to get earning.

This is NOT an easy business. I swear it will cause adult ADHD! (just kidding) but there are a lot of things you can get into online. There are so many different ways to advertise and draw the right attention to your products and services. LGT Business Builder will take you step by step, 1 account at a time, and show you how to really earn an online income.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input!